Registration Data Access Protocol
- Your Obligations You acknowledge and agree that:
- the data in Our RDAP service is provided for informational purposes only;
- although We believe the data to be reliable, You agree and acknowledge that any information provided is ‘as is’ without any guarantee of accuracy;
- the data provided may only be used by You for a legal purpose;
- You will not access the RDAP service through the use of high volume, automated electronic processes that send queries or data to the systems of North Georgia Web, any other ICANN-accredited registrar, or any registry operator;
- You will not compile, repackage, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained in the RDAP service in its entirety, or in any substantial portion, without Our prior written permission;
- You will not use the RDAP service to allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations; and
- We reserve the right to restrict or terminate Your access to the RDAP service in Our sole discretion to ensure operational stability or for Your failure to abide by these terms of service.
- Limitation of Liability; Waiver and Release IN NO EVENT SHALL North Georgia Web, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ALL THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY THAT MAY RESULT FROM (I) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF THE RDAP SERVICE, (II) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (III) OUR SERVICES WHETHER FOUND AT THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IV) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (V) THIRD-PARTY CONDUCT OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, (VI) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL CONTENT, PERSONAL INFORMATION, FINANCIAL INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION AND DATA STORED THEREIN, (VII) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF SERVICES TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (VIII) ANY VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR FROM THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED (THROUGH HYPERLINKS, BANNER ADVERTISING OR OTHERWISE) TO THIS SITE, (IX) ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT THAT IS DEFAMATORY, HARASSING, ABUSIVE, HARMFUL TO MINORS OR ANY PROTECTED CLASS, PORNOGRAPHIC, “X-RATED”, OBSCENE OR OTHERWISE OBJECTIONABLE, AND/OR (X) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR OUR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT North Georgia Web IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT North Georgia Web WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY (I) SUSPENSION OR LOSS OF THE RDAP SERVICE; (II) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (III) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE WEBSITE(S) PROVIDED THROUGH OR BY THE SERVICES; (IV) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD; (V) DATA NON-DELIVERY, MIS-DELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (IV) EVENTS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF North Georgia Web; OR (VII) LOSS OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF THE RDAP SERVICES. IN ADDITION, YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS SITE OR OUR SERVICES MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED. NO WAIVER OF ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE EFFECTIVE UNLESS IT IS IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF North Georgia Web.
- Modification You acknowledge and agree that these RDAP terms of service are subject to change by North Georgia Web at any time in its sole and unlimited discretion, that you are responsible for checking these terms periodically for changes and that your use of the RDAP service after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes.