Our PPC advertising campaigns are based around competitive analysis and optimum keywords are derived from extensive research and A/B testing. We will increase your web traffic/click-through rates (CTR) and conversions by identifying and or creating specific landing pages and targeting PPC ad copy for the critical search terms your prospects are searching for.
By placing your web visitors onto a specific landing page that was designed for the term they searched for, you will increase conversion rates and in turn, generate a greater return on investment (ROI). Marketing Mix and Strategic Focus As part of each PPC advertisement management service program, we perform a great number of tasks. Specifically these tasks include:
- Keyword Research and Selection: Whether you have an existing pay per click internet advertising campaign or not, we perform keyword research as a best practice to ensure the campaigns are employing the appropriate keywords.
- Creative Development: We write custom and unique creative (titles and descriptions) to help maximize click-through and conversion rates.
- Landing Page Identification: We identify the best existing destination or recommend improvements to facilitate site-level conversion.
- Implement Campaign Tracking: We will work with your staff to implement tracking codes to aid in tracking conversions.
- Advertisement Submission: We will upload and submit the keywords and associated creative for approval at PPC Accounts.
- PPC Account Settings: We will establish and monitor the numerous Account Settings (daily max spend, match type, countries, etc.) to maximize business goals.
- PPC Bid Management: We provide PPC bid management tasks including bid gap monitoring, bid price changes, and bid position maintenance.
- PPC Monthly Analysis: We perform a month-end analysis of campaign performance, including individual keyword costs, conversions, and performance trends.
- Campaign Improvements: We will suggest and implement PPC campaign improvement, including changes to Title/Description copy, keyword list modifications, and bid adjustments.
- Creative Testing: We will perform periodic testing of new creative (titles and descriptions).
PPC (Pay-Per-Click Ad Placement in Search Engines) monthly fees (picked based on your monthly ad budget/spend):
- Ad Spend – Up to $2,595/mo – $399 per month + $599 Setup Fee
- Ad Spend – Up to $4,995/mo – $699 per month + $599 Setup Fee
- Ad Spend – Up to $9,995/mo – $999 per month + $599 Setup Fee
Our set up fee includes Analysis & Strategy Development of your Sales Funnel for proper implementation of ad strategy. In addition, analytics GA4 set up and implementation, Google Tag Manager setup and implementation and Google ads tracking implementation. Website management, landing page design and all needed website modifications can be included with a flat-rate monthly fee of $199 per month or on a per need basis @ $69 per hour.
Terms and Conditions
All rates provided in this agreement are for the work actually contemplated by this agreement. In the event that additional work is required or requested beyond what is reasonably contemplated by this agreement, Customer agrees to pay any additional charges for such unanticipated or requested work at an hourly rate or monthly fee mutually agreeable to both parties.
Content Due Dates (when podcasting, content and/or video are applicable)
Podcasting and video content shall be done in a timely manner and content not utilized within each three month period – due to a lack of response to our scheduling calls and emails – is no longer owed by North Georgia Web. We will record at least one phone call and one email per month in a notification log to ensure we have met our obligation.
Assuming this level of contact has been kept, then we are no longer responsible for content ninety days past due. In addition, all final content at the end of the contract shall be used within a sixty day period.
Customer Provided Material & Decisions
Customer will provide in a timely manner to North Georgia Web all materials and decisions, including but not limited to text content, stock graphics, project pictures, customer logos in proper electronic format, etc., required by North Georgia Web under this agreement.
North Georgia Web presents monthly invoices to Customer and Customer shall pay such invoices within thirty (10) calendar days of submission of such invoices. This remedy is in addition to any other remedies available under law to North Georgia Web.
Interest on Overdue Invoices
Customer shall pay interest on any overdue amounts at the rate of 1½% per month (18% peryear).
Any late payment shall be subject to costs of collection, including reasonable legal fees.
Limitation of Liability
North Georgia Web IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE PRICE PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT GIVING RISE TO ANY CLAIM. IN NO EVENT SHALL North Georgia Web INTERACTIVE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST SAVINGS OR PROFIT, LOST DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ATTORNEYS FEES) EVEN IF NOTIFIED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH POSSIBILITY.
Governing Law and Forum
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the United States and the State of Georgia. Any action shall be initiated and maintained in a forum of competent jurisdiction in the State of Georgia and Customer consents to jurisdiction by the State and Federal courts sitting in the State of Georgia. Process may be served on either party by US Mail, postage prepaid, certified or registered, return receipt requested, or by such other method as is authorized by the Georgia state law.
This document and any attachments incorporated by reference constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter and supersede all other communications, whether written or oral. This Agreement may be modified or amended only by a writing signed by the party against whom enforcement is sought. Any provision of this agreement found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal or unenforceable shall be automatically conformed to the minimum requirements of law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Neither party shall be liable for delays caused by events beyond its reasonable control. Waiver of any provision of this agreement in one instance shall not preclude enforcement of such provision on future occasions. Headings are for reference purposes only and have no substantive effect. North Georgia Web is 100% Focused on Internet Marketing since 2008, which means our strategies have evolved alongside the Internet.
After building hundreds of websites, we recognized how big search engine marketing would become and shifted our focus to a strictly SEO-web design / SEO-web development / search and social model. But our strong background in traditional web design and development puts us light years ahead of the competition because we know that part of search engine marketing is streamlining your website and only we have the expertise to do just that.
Amazing site architecture is a vital element of SEO success, and North Georgia Web can help you make smart, strategic design and usability decisions that not only attract search engine attention, but also generate more leads. We live and breathe serious agency-level Internet marketing, and our passion shows in our long list of happy clients.